Training of Master Trainers on Business Process Re-engineering in Bangladesh
The objective of this assignment is to train master trainers on Business Process Re-engineering (BPR) techniques. Those trainers will be utilized by the Government of Bangladesh to build the capacity of respective government officials.
Our consultants have
- Designed and developed a need based Business Process Re-engineering (BPR) capacity building support for the civil servants of Bangladesh.
- Delivered agreed training to transfer necessary knowledge, concepts, and practices on BPR.
- Develop specialized training manuals
- Managed a study tour for the trainees to observe best government practices in Tbilisi, Georgia based on recent government reforms. The study tour covered Tax and Customs Agencies in Georgia.
- Client IFC - World Bank
- Date February 5, 2013
- Tags Public Sector, Trade and Competitiveness and Private Sector Development, Public Administration Reform, Program Management, Capacity Building