With licensing becoming increasingly complex, Apex Consulting Licensing Advisors offer clarity to help Clients make smarter choices. There are now an ever-increasing number of ways to purchase from multiple sources, with exponentially increasing rules for enterprises to remain compliant to regularly shift and change.
Our License Advisory Services (LAS) engagement model is a mature process. This process of license optimization is meant to result significant savings. Based upon an extensive assessment process that includes detailed interviews of Client’s key constituencies, our Advisors will build licensing models to show the implications of near term decisions over the long run. Then, they will provide the negotiation support to vet and validate the counter proposals and assertions of the partner’s teams. We specialize in rationalizing, optimizing and negotiation of enterprise Agreements and Renewal Rationalization and Negotiations.
Our License Advisory Services include:
- Compliance Assessment
- License and Support Optimization
- Procurement advisory
- Enterprise Agreement
Organizations across the globe need License Services to:
- Gain a simplified and transparent view of their total deployed estate
- Understand license ownership rights and limitations
- Obtain effective education and transparent advice on assets, licensing, license management and best practices
- Drive business transformation initiatives based on sound IT assets, licensing and usage insights
- Manage infrastructure and resources more cost effectively and use practical outputs to make more informed business strategy and IT investment decisions
Customer Driven Licensing Strategy
Our License Advisors provide a comprehensive review of Client’s options, which we tailor to their businesses. This helps them understand and clearly articulate their needs, reducing over-licensing while mitigating the risk of mislead licensing. Clients can be assured that they have achieved the most value at the least amount of spend. Our creative and compliant licensing advisory services save Clients, on average, 20-30% off of their existing spend levels using our deployment model and deployment plans, freeing already tight budgets so that Client can focus on deployment, optimization, best-practices, and streamlined processes that improve efficiency and reduce costs – not buying more licensing. This also allows Clients to spend more on technology projects that support core business initiatives that enable differentiation in Clients’ market space and enhance customer service levels.